31-47 58th Street
Tree-lined Street!!! Friendly Owners!!!
This beautiful large 1BR apartment is near public transportation -only a 5-minutes walk to the E, M, & R lines at "Northern Blvd" which makes commute to Manhattan a breeze.
The Woodside neighborhood is home to proud homeowners with well kept homes and landscaping. There are great public and private schools around (e.g. Corpus Christy, St Joseph |Elementary School, PS 152, WC Bryant HS, Monsignor McClancy Memorial HS, etc).
This charming 1BR apartment is located on the First Floor in a corner property brick 3-family house on a residential street but close to everything!!! (supermarkets, bakeries, restaurants, side-walk cafes, drug stores, movie theater etc).
The apartment features:
• A great layout.
• New renovations
• A nice size Living Room with a wall-to-wall window facing the front yard (western exposure)
• A great size Bedroom with windows facing west (see floor plan for details)
• A very large Eat-In-Kitchen with a Dinette, full-size appliances, a Dishwasher and Water Filter. The Kitchen is open to the Living Room.
• Wood-floors throughout.
• Ceramic tiled-floors in the kitchen and bath.
• Glass shower doors in the bath.
• 2 large closets.
• A/C sleeves
• A nice chandelier in the Dinette
Other Amenities include:
• Indoor garage for an extra $250/month
• Laundry room on-site
• Heat and hot water are paid by the owner.
• The apt is cable and internet wired.
• Small pets are allowed
The apartment is in pristine condition and available for occupancy. It makes an awesome home for a single person or a family.
Please contact Irena @917-582-3513 for details and viewing -- by appointment only.