230-09 67th Avenue
Tree-lined Street!!! Friendly Owners!!!
The Oakland Gardens Bayside neighborhood is home to proud homeowners with well kept homes and landscaping. Oakland Gardens' public schools are part of the School District 26 - Benjamin N. Cardozo High School has its Da Vinci program, which is often regarded as one of the best public high schools in New York City. In addition, Townsend Harris High School is near Oakland Gardens; it is also considered on of the best public schools in NYC. The house is located minutes to PS 213 the Carl Ullman School.
The house is close to Alley Pond Park, the second largest park in Queens.
This full-floor apartment is on the second floor of a newly built (2-year old) 2-family brick house and is in pristine condition.
The apartment features:
• A very large Living Room /Dining Room with a beautiful bay window and access to balcony.
• A brand-new Kitchen with new appliances, wood cabinets with plenty of storage space, granite countertop and floor, double door ice-making stainless steel refrigerator.
• Light wood-floors throughout.
• 3 large bedrooms.
• 3 large closets
• Master Bedroom has its own full bathroom and access to its own balcony .
• 1 full baths with large mirrored medicine cabinet, granite countertop, beautiful tiles and glass shower doors.
• Plenty of light.
Other Amenities include:
• Access to the attic which is ½ the size of the apartment and can be used as storage space;
• Central air;
• Large windows with wood trimming;
• Utilities are paid by the tenant, owner pays water and sewage only;
• Freshly-painted walls in entire house.
The apartment is in great condition and is available for Oct 21st occupancy. It makes an awesome share or family home.
Please contact Irena @917-582-3513 for details and viewing – by appointment only.