220-07 38th Avenue
Great suburban living in NY!!! The neighborhood is a balance of city and suburb with well kept homes and landscaping. Bayside has been included in CNN Money's list of Most Expensive Housing Markets, and was also a contender for CNN Money's ranking of Best Places to Live 2005, and Best Places to Retire 2005. An article in The Village Voice called Bayside one of the safest neighborhoods in New York City.
Bayside is part of the New York City Department of Education's district 26, the highest performing school district for grades K-9 in all of New York City. The house is close to Bayside High School and other public and private schools. This uniquely artful and detailed full-floor apartment is located in a beautiful corner property and is in pristine condition. Only minutes away from Cross Island Parkway and Bell Boulevard and Northern Blvd with its shopping, great food, entertainment, and public transportation – Q19 to Main Street, Flushing which makes commute to Manhattan easy.
The apartment features:
• A large entrance with windowed doors.
• Marble-tiled floors.
• Wood staircase.
• Plenty of light.
• A large Living Room with a beautiful bay-window - Southern exposure.
• A Dining Room with a large window - Northern Exposure.
• A wall-to-wall custom build-in carved wood cabinet in the Living room and Dining room featuring a curio/bar and plasma TV and incorporating the Wood-burning Fire Place (functional with a beautiful wood carved and marble mantel).
• Chandeliers in the LR and Dining Room
• A fully-equipped Eat-in-Kitchen with custom-made cabinets, dish washer, electric range, double-door refrigerator with ice maker, plenty of cabinet space, and a window facing North side.
• Tiled-floor in the kitchen.
• Amazing Bath with a very large Jacuzzi tub, floor-to-ceiling beautiful marble-tiling, a big skylight window, custom made sink cabinet, wall to wall mirrors.
• a large linen closet closed to the bath.
• 2 BR’s each with its own closet.
• Master BR with a large walk-in-closet and a master bath with shower stall and window.
• Plenty of light.
• Wood-floors throughout.
Other Amenities include:
• Washer and Dryer in the garage
• Air conditioners in all the rooms.
• Large Back Yard/porch
• One car driveway that can be extended to two cars
• Freshly-painted walls in entire house, amazing details - crown moldings, chandeliers, recessed lights, wall sconces in the living room.
The apartment is in great condition and is available for immediate occupancy. It makes an awesome family home or share. Contact Irena @917-582-3513 for details and viewing – by appointment only.