221-46 59th Avenue
Great suburban living in NY!!! The neighborhood is a balance of city and suburb with well kept homes and landscaping.
Bayside has been included in CNN Money's list of Most Expensive Housing Markets, and was also a contender for CNN Money's ranking of Best Places to Live 2005, and Best Places to Retire 2005. An article in The Village Voice called Bayside one of the safest neighborhoods in New York City.
Bayside is part of the New York City Department of Education's district 26, the highest performing school district for grades K-9 in all of New York City.
This full-floor split level apartment is located in a 2-family brick house and is in pristine condition: never lived-in!
Only a block away from Benjamin Cardozo High School; minutes from Queensborough Community College; minutes from the Middle School; one block from Springfield Blvd with its shopping, great food, entertainment, and public transportation - Q27 to Main Street, Flushing and Express Buses which makes commute to Manhattan a breeze.
The apartment features:
• A large Living Room with 3 beautiful windows - South exposure.
• A Dining Room.
• A brand-new fully-equipped Kitchen with new appliances, plenty of cabinet space, granite countertops.
• Plenty of light coming from additional windows in the DR.
• Dark wood-floors throughout.
• Tiled-floor in the Kitchen.
• Washer and Dryer in the Kitchen.
• 2 Large Closets.
• 3 BR’s.
• 2 marble full-bath of which one with shower stall.
• 6 large closets and a Walk-in-closet;
• Plenty of light.
• Wood-floors throughout.
Other Amenities include:
• Central air and heating in all the rooms.
• Large Back Yard.
• Two car driveway that can be extended.
• Freshly-painted walls in entire house.
The apartment is in great condition and is available for immediate occupancy. It makes an awesome share or family home.
Please contact Irena @917-582-3513 for details and viewing – by appointment only.